An age specific class that caters for the creative development of growing children aged 4 and above. The Creative Movers programme will provide a holistic learning approach assisting children in developing their minds and bodies through movements and music. In turn, this will provide opportunities for children to communicate and express themselves confidently and creatively. Creative Movers is also an introductory program for children to explore different dance styles such as Ballet, Hip Hop and Modern Jazz.
– Learn and build gross motor skills through an age-appropriate and holistic approach
– Encourage socialization and interaction
– Develop expression, imagery and creativity through music and movement
– Develop imagination and an appreciation of the arts
– To show an improvement in coordination and balance
– To show an improvement in gross motor development
– To be actively and outwardly expressive through movement
– To demonstrate an understanding and awareness of body and music
– To be able to progress into the dance genre of their choice at the discretion, and under the guidance of the academy team.