Instructor of Piano
- Plan individual lessons for the term and evaluate students’ performance at the end of the term.
- Teach individual and/or group lessons with the school’s teaching method and syllabus.
- Communicate with the school about students’ lessons and progress.
- Prepare students for performances, examinations, auditions and festivals;
- Expand personal musical experience by becoming familiar with the music which your students listen to and become familiar with other musical styles and develop personal improvisational skills;
- Help students develop improvisation skills.
- Plan and further your professional development by gaining increased teaching or performance experience and continue personal performance activities;
- Attend all meetings and training session as required by the school
- Music degree.
- Excellent musical performance and teaching skills.
- Patience, dedication and a positive attitude, in addition to knowing effective strategies for working with students.
- Ability to work successfully with students who have a wide range of learning styles
- Ability to convey enthusiasm and excitement for music to students and support their innate desire to learn and improve.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Resume including degrees and experience
- 15 minute video of a performance