Musicianship for The Young Children
Musicianship for the child (4 and 5 years old) at SMPAA aims to establish and develop core elements such as Physicality, Language, Logical Thinking, Social Skills, Emotional Intelligience and Music potential. The program is designed with varied and diverse content and musical activities, accompanied with pedagogical methods specifically aimed at this age. This course prepares an important solid hollistic foundation for the next steps in the child's creative/musical development.
– Build sensitivity and interactive ability through musical ativities
– Develop basic social skills
– Build and develop language ability, concepts of objects and space-time, logical thinking and creative skills.
– Approach basic musical knowledge and skills through images, sounds, instruments and musical movements. Elicit and develop musical potential.
– Build and develop emotional intelligence, physicality, community connectivity, form self awareness and confidence
– Form awareness and attitude in communication and group activities
– Form ability to interact and express through speech and body language
– Form musical reasoning and interactive ability
– Develop concentration
– Accompany and support practical subjects