– Learn basic techniques of the guitar.
– Gain an understanding of different styles and how they are played.
– Develop confidence and the ability to communicate and express music.
– Develop performance skills.
– Develop coordination among the senses.
– Learn basic techniques of guitar (i.e. picking, finger transitions).
– Gain an understanding of different styles.
– Obtain proper form based on student’s style.
– Learn chords/arpeggios/scales based on level.
– Learn sight-reading.
– Acquire all knowledge and skills of Beginner Level.
– Learn intermediate guitar techniques (i.e. tremolo, slides, legato…).
– Learn to improvise.
– Learn intermediate chords/arpeggios/scales.
– Learn to play in different styles.
– Improve knowledge of the fret board.
– Apply all basic and intermediate techniques.
– Master playing different styles based on knowledge of common harmonic, melodic, and rhythmic themes.
– Learn advanced chords/arpeggios/scales.
– Improve improvising in different styles.
– Master the fret board.
*Acquire international qualifications (Trinity, ABRSM, AMEB, MTB)