The courses aim for students’ better understanding of music theory, helping them to better connect and understand the musical works in their practical lessons, as well as reaching the grade 5 level in music theory which will prepare them for international examinations at advanced levels. The major building blocks of music theory will provide the basic curriculum for this rigorous course.
– Systemize the building blocks of music theory.
– Strengthen logical and rational thinking skills based on music theory.
– Apply music theory to analyzing musical compositions.
– Apply comprehensive understanding of music theory in Trinity and ABRSM Theory of Music exams.
– Each student at Each level is assessed in theory, skills and music appreciation at the end of Each term.
– Earn International Qualifications (Trinity or ABRSM) at appropriate levels.